If you go to a casino enough, you have heard it 1,000 times. An unhappy player has lost, and starts making excuses and accusations. In reality, losing is something that happens to people who are playing recklessly. It is not always luck.
Click here to visit The Best Online Casino
Regardless, here are the top ten casino excuses/blaming tactics that come when someone loses all their money:
1) The games are rigged. The dealers, players and casino are out to get you. This one is pretty ridiculous. Casinos know they will get your money regardless. They donít need to rig the games. If you play long enough, the casino makes its money. Sometimes you just lose. Deal with it.
2) The dealer is cheating me. The dealer has no stake. He or she usually gets a tip if you do well, so they have no incentive to cheat you.
3) These slot machines are set to get all my money. They paid off too much last night, so they flipped a switch today. While they can change the return, there is no magic switch, and it is a matter of micropercentages.
4) I was unlucky. Sometimes that is indeed the case. Sometimes it is a bad play.
5) They gave me too much to drink. Casino waitresses are going to bring you alcohol. Most of the drinks are watered down. You should monitor yourself, because alcohol and gambling is a dangerous mix.
6) (Poker) The card room rigged that hand to get action. Again, the casino will get its rake. It will come sooner or later. There is no reason to cook the cards.
7) The dealer doesnít know the game. Actually, this can be a valid excuse at times. Not all casinos teach as well as they should. But it rarely affects the outcome.
8) This roulette table is rigged. No, itís not. Itís totally random.
9) The casino is out to get me personally. No, they want you to keep gambling. Hard to do if you lose all your money.
10) This game is not fair.
Finally, you got one right. The truth is, casino games are not supposed to be fair, hence the top ten casino excuses. The house is supposed to have an edge. Casino games are supposed to be fun and enjoyable. Certainly you enjoy them more when you are winning than losing.
However, players who start railing like this make the game no fun for everyone else. If you are having a bad day, take a walk. Trying something different. Go watch a show and come back later. If you keep chasing bad money, the top ten casino excuses will become the top 20 casino excuses. You will likely drink more, lose more and maybe even get kicked out at some point.
The best way to avoid this is to catch yourself when you hear the excuses above coming out. Step back and realize you are not enjoying the experience. When this is the case, people around your probably arenít enjoying it either.