There are a mind boggling number of online casinos and gaming sites in competition for your business. They install top software, like Microgaming software and Playtech games, which offer a satisfying user experience and juicy payouts. They offer you the chance to play for free until you feel comfortable enough to play for real money. And when that moment comes, the best on line casinos will even offer you some free cash (or in some cases, free points that can be turned into cash) in the form of sign-up bonuses. Sign-up bonuses can come in the form of a match bonus (matches your initial deposit), or may be valued as a certain percentage of your initial deposit - sometimes exceeding 100%. There are even some casinos which offer to give you your initial bankroll in the form of a no-deposit required bonus. Once you've signed up at a particular online casino, they'll do whatever it takes to keep you playing there, like handing out referral bonuses when one of your friends signs up or offering great loyal player bonuses.
The Casino Bonus Golden Rule
Every on line casino bonus offered by any of the best online casinos, even a reliable Microgaming casino, comes with strings attached in the form of wager requirements. Wager requirements include the rules and restrictions attached to any particular bonus. You should be able to find them easily and the language should be clear. If you accept an online bonus - even what appears to be the best casino bonus you've ever seen - without first reading and understanding the wager requirements, you're putting yourself at risk.
Click here to visit The Best Online Casino
Possible Wager Requirement Elements
At the time of this writing, these were common elements of the typical wager requirement at the best on line casinos. Use it as necessary to better understand the wager requirements attached to a bonus you are considering.
-deposit required before bonus is awarded.
Type of deposit
- some casinos will require the deposit to be made with a specific organization (like Neteller or Instadebit).
Points for cash
- loyalty bonuses often take the form of points which can be played just like cash - but don't forget to double check how many points you'll need to add up before you can collect on them.
- you may be required to place a minimum number of bets or an amount that is several times greater than your initial deposit (or bonus award) before you can collect on the bonus.
- your bonus won't last forever - some expire after a week. In a typical case of use 'em or lose 'em, you could lose your bonus by forgetting about it. Find out if you are required to fulfill the minimum number of bets within a specified time frame.
- some games may be excluded from play or may have different betting requirements.
- if you're not a legal player, you won't be able to cash in on bonuses. Check for restrictions on geographic location, age and number of players per household.