In the world of online casinos, one of the most difficult things to do is to keep your money in your pocket. If you can do that you have come out on top. Now some of us are either not that lucky, or not that disciplined. You can decide which one you are.
Click here to visit The Best Online Casino
Whether you fall under the category of unlucky or undisciplined, any type of player can gain an advantage by knowing how to play. If you know the odds, you can usually improve your chances of winning greatly.
Different casino games offer a wide variety of casino odds. As the house edge increases the chances of you taking any money home on that game decreases. Thus, the reason it is called the house edge. In an online casino, the house edge is dependant upon the type of games the software offers and the variables involved in the game itself.
For example, there are many different types of blackjack out there on the market. There is single deck, multi-deck, las vegas style and many more. Each of these styles offer different variables along with different house advantages. By knowing these edges you will have a chance at increasing your percentage of winning.
With playtech, there are many different casino edge percentages. Here are a few of them that should help you out with your betting schemes:
Playtech Single Deck Blackjack
– This game offers a 0.49% house edge. This game is possibly one of the best games to play online especially if you follow a set of basic blackjack strategy.
– This game offers a 0.39% house edge. Another very low house edge, you can gain a lot in this game if you play to the strengths.
– With the standard rules applied, the house edge for Caribbean Poker is 5.22%.
– This six deck version of the card classic carries a 2.88% house edge. A player faced with war should always go to war, as the edge of the house increases via surrender.
– The house edge on the come and pass lines are roughly 0.47%. This makes these bets pretty sound with minimum house advantage
Derby Day Horse Racing
– The standard house edge in this horse racing game is 5.1%
- The house edge on this casino classic can be as high as 8%. Many people love this game but the chances of coming out on tip would be greater if you played a different game.
Pai Gow Poker
– The casino edge with this game is 2.85%. In the online version, the dealer is always the banker, contrary to its offline counterpart.
These are just a few of the house edge percentages that can be found in the Playtech Software for online casinos. If you stay clear of the games that heavily favor the house, you will definitely have a better chance at winning. Have fun and good luck!