If you are going to play at an online casino, you should take advantage of every Web siteís bonus. There are several different types of bonuses offered at many casinos.
It is hard to say which one is the best casino bonus. But free money is never a bad thing. Here are a few of the best casino bonus programs available to a player:
Click here to visit The Best Online Casino
1) The unlock bonus. This is popular among many of the online poker rooms. For every point you earn for a specific amount of play, you unlock a piece of your bonus. Some sites, such as Full Tilt and Ultimate Bet, offer these bonuses with regularity. If you play enough, you unlock more and more of your bonus.
2) No deposit bonus. These are bonuses where the casino essentially gives you money to play. There are many variations on this, so read the fine print and make sure you know what you are getting into. Some sites will offer a bonus to play free for the first hour, and to keep whatever winnings you have, you have to make a small deposit. These can be very effective ways to get into the online gaming world.
3) Start-up bonus. These are the most popular among the online casinos. You get a percentage bonus based on your initial deposit up to a certain amount. Some sites willgive you 100 percent of your first investment up to a certain amount; others 50 percent. Again, read the fine print, because some of these may actually be unlock bonuses.
4) Ongoing bonuses. This might be the best casino bonus for players who play a lot. Ongoing bonuses are provided to big players for frequent play. Not every site offers these, and they can also be similar to the unlock bonus. But if you are a big time player who spends a lot of time at the table this is the bonus you want.
5) Winning. Hey, winning is its own bonus. Isnít that the best kind? If you find a site where you are successful and winning consistently, that beats the heck out of a bonus any time.
In general, make sure you understand all the terms, conditions and fine print in order to get the best casino bonus for you. Most casinos are fairly straightforward about what they are offering, but some of the less reputable ones might mislead you, so take some time to read all the literature. Especially with unlock bonuses, make sure you know exactly how much you have to play to get the money. Some sites are very good about providing a running total and letting you know, but others set such a high standard for the amount you have to play it is nearly impossible to actually play enough to get the bonus.
Finally, the best casino bonus is the one you utilize to your advantage; if you lose it in five minutes, it isnít much of a bonus, no matter how much it is.